Revive GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive GunZ

A Forum made for Revive Gunz Entertaiment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Revive Gunz HomePage: Click Here Download: Click Here Register: Click Here

Any suggestions on what we should change/add?

Go down 
+3
demon_rage
nicholas1995
Typical | dreamlogic
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Typical | dreamlogic
Developer
Developer
Typical | dreamlogic

Any suggestions on what we should change/add? Empty
PostSubject: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:58 pm

If you have any suggestions,Just post it here.
Hope to see more of your suggestions to improve the server.
And,don't forget to spread the news bout this server!
Hope to see more people playing. Wink
Back to top Go down
nicholas1995

nicholas1995

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 11:35 pm

Got~Donate Med please make 1 For Heal Both....AP and HP....Easy For Donor using TheSword With Element....Because after we put Element,we Just Left 1 space~
Back to top Go down
demon_rage

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 1:39 am

1) make it so greatswords cannot butterfly. Their reach+dmg is disgusting with butterfly
2) fix the in game music so it's not ALL rap/techno, not everyone likes that, put a variety
3) fix the bounty on some items because it costs to buy some, but not others
4) What's the exp rate? 3x? make it like 5-10 X not fast enough level for a Pserver, and leaves a lot to be desired, but not too fast like DR GunZ
5) fix the crash every time you change "character graphics" from "Mid" to "High" fix a few graphic options crashes
6) fix the default keys, put them as follows.

1: Sword/dagger
2: Weapon 1
3: Weapon 2
4: Item 1
5: Item 2
R: Reload
Q/scroll up: Previous weapon
E/scroll down: Next weapon
Alternate fire: Right click

7)If you're going to have such low exp, put some decent items/weapons to lvl 10-30

Cool hire an advertisement... xD or go onto some kind of "rate my server" thing and pull in the crowds.
(I like this server from what I see/feel/hear/play so I WILL be telling my friends. "GUISE GUISE LOOK!!1" lol)

9)MAKE SURE THAT THE PORT FORWARDING PROBLEM DOES NOT HAPPEN! Agent Error is a CONSTANT problem in alot of private servers, try to get NAT from IJJI, or something similar. Problem solved. :]

10) Keep the server going. Just a suggestion. I think it works. :]

I'll edit this post out when I find more things/bugs/errors/stuff to suggest.

Addendum
1) Fix the duplicate items/spelling errors in the equips shop (*armors*)
2) fix the "no msg" sword in Weapons
3) fix the "Key blade" because it does not look at all like a keyblade
4) if the later shotguns are going to be so powerful, it would be accurate to allow greater armor/hp values such as 175 hp 125 ap
5) Mainly just summing the rest up, balance, balance, balance. Exp, Dmg and HP/AP are hard to balance, but Y'U KIN DEW EET!

Last edited by demon_rage on Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanieL
Revive GunZ Owner
Revive GunZ Owner

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 8:17 am

Agent error is gone far far away ;]
Back to top Go down
https://revivegz.forumotion.com
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 pm

nicholas1995 there is already donor meds? o.o Donor question box 1/2.

Make a post saying the event items and how much points are needed because when the host of the event asks what the event winner wants they automatically just say "Um, what is there?" so members will check the forums and decide what items they want straight away without troubling the event host telling them what there is and this will get members to get active on forums. (:
Back to top Go down
demon_rage

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:30 am

Princess wrote:
nicholas1995 there is already donor meds? o.o Donor question box 1/2.

Make a post saying the event items and how much points are needed because when the host of the event asks what the event winner wants they automatically just say "Um, what is there?" so members will check the forums and decide what items they want straight away without troubling the event host telling them what there is and this will get members to get active on forums. (:

Good idea. + rep
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:28 am

Thx! though Princess isn't really my IGN, -.- so if you see Pray in-game be sure to say hello. ;)
Back to top Go down
RedPhase

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptySat Nov 27, 2010 2:42 am

1)remove rs (breaks the game)
2)remove ss(breaks the game)
3)fix the shotgun's broken spray trajectory
4)fix the lunge on the dagger(make it less useless by instafalling sword blockers and making safefall alot harder to execute.)
5)add invincibility during the wakeup animation(flip from being on the ground)
6)reduce the time on the ground by 1/2(its way too long)
7)make the pistols(or at least the higher level pistols)less useless
8)make flashbangs less useless
9)add level ap/hp bonuses(+1HP/AP per level) at level 99 you get +2AP/HP == 200 hp / 200 ap. This would reward people for playing the game.
10)reencrypt/reconfigure the system.mrs file randomly every few weeks to slow down hackers decompiling and locating(maxing out/freezing/zeroing out) key variables.
11)make smgs less useless.
Back to top Go down
rahman_164

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 3:00 pm

I suggest that, this server should put a ranking thing for the players.. so that players would try their best to be top1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any suggestions on what we should change/add?   Any suggestions on what we should change/add? Empty

Back to top Go down

Any suggestions on what we should change/add?
Page 1 of 1