Revive GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive GunZ

A Forum made for Revive Gunz Entertaiment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Revive Gunz HomePage: Click Here Download: Click Here Register: Click Here

Blade and Soul!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
sparkx

Blade and Soul!! Empty
PostSubject: Blade and Soul!!   Blade and Soul!! EmptySun May 23, 2010 9:36 pm

well as the title says it .... i'm in on blade and soul one of the latest invention in the gaming industry....
Link to game vid : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRtHAjbOLfA&feature=player_embedded

well this game havent even come out it has topped the chart of top wanted game....
hehe here is a little detail about the game

Qing Gong system - this system allows user to flips and jump to further and higher places like what u see in naruto where they jump and dash.
Back to top Go down
Mystician

Mystician

Blade and Soul!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul!!   Blade and Soul!! EmptyTue May 25, 2010 9:22 pm

I saw that game trailer few months back.. Lol now I see again sure remind me of the game I wanna join..That game graphic is cool , gameplay is cool too and that game is gonna be very laggy.. Lol!
Back to top Go down
sparkx

Blade and Soul!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul!!   Blade and Soul!! EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:27 pm

yep without good processor , ram , graphic card ... ur comp wont be able to handle it... and the
very most of my worries is THERE MAY NOT BE BATTLE MODE......
cant go into battle mode meaning every1 will spam skill on ur screen ks-ing monster and stuff....
GAY skills + LAGGING sever + lagging user = uber failure for a game to be played
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

Blade and Soul!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul!!   Blade and Soul!! EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 4:54 pm

Looks like a good game but not really my type. GunZ FTW
Back to top Go down
Walked

Walked

Blade and Soul!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul!!   Blade and Soul!! EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:18 pm

The girl characters Aare hott xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blade and Soul!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blade and Soul!!   Blade and Soul!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blade and Soul!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revive GunZ :: Community :: Other games-
Jump to: