Revive GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive GunZ

A Forum made for Revive Gunz Entertaiment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Revive Gunz HomePage: Click Here Download: Click Here Register: Click Here

Rizu's GameMaster Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizu

Rizu's GameMaster Application Empty
PostSubject: Rizu's GameMaster Application   Rizu's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 12:27 am

Name (First and Last):

Dylan Wade Martin

In Game Name:

Lexar

Atlantic Canada NS (Nova Scotia) GMT -4 (Atlantic Canada Time Zone)

Timezone:

Like i said in Location GMT -4 (Atlantic Canada Time Zone)

Active Time:

I am fairly new to this server But here are my times Very Happy
Monday: 3-6 hours
Tuesday: 3-6 hours
Wednsday: 3-6 hours
Thursday: 3-6 hours
Friday: 5-9.5 hours
Saturday: 5-~ (~ means can be on or off)
Sunday: pretty much whole day Very Happy

Why Should I be hired:

I Should be able to get the pission of GameMaster on Your Gunz Private Server because I know how to balance all the Items in the item shop through the system.mrs (Takes awhile) but I can get it done for new clients you would like to release in previous gunz servers I have worked for all had Admin/Gamemaster Panels for giving Donation items (if bought by the person I would give)/Event items ( If person wins event ask him what he wants exp. color name maybe 1 point ask him what color he says red then is would be where do you want the color at the start of your name then give them a name change 2 ^1Example)/GameMaster weapons to your self (self explanitory). Oh and If you guys Did want proof I started balancing Shop Items and going to add them takes time where i dont work on it everyday Progress got all male and female hats balanced at 5hp-15ap started male jackets 15hp-25ap Very Happy

What can I do for this Server:

Everything that I could possibly do for your server is Ban Hackers/Host daily events (10+ people online as the Server Grows will be put up to 20+ or 30+)/ Balance Cloths Guns Medkits ect./Could be the donation manager By that I mean if u dont got time to send the items you can cheak the donation status of people then give me list of their names and what they want and Ill gladly send to them Very Happy/Just be a friendly Helpful GameMaster What I mean by That is If people are having hard time leveling off of quest and always die I will help them get about level 20-30 so they can solo quest by them self and if a Member of your server asks me to Join Their Training room I will. I Just like to help people out in any way or form they need it (In Game No Homo Very Happy)

How can I make a difference:

Well alot of that is mostly in What I Can do to Help the Server theres nothing really to say here but I can help put new weapons into the game and balance them out so its fair and not over powered Very Happy

Previous Experience:

Well its not a long list but I stayed at each server untill they Shutdown
SMG GunZ: GameMaster
LightGunZ: GameMaster
FlashGunZ: GameMaster
Freestyle GunZ: I helped out with Events with the GameMaster ^4AderZ Very Happy

Extra

Contact Information:

You May Contact me In Game/ On forums/ Via Msn [Only admins are allowed to see this link]/rocketmail.com/live.ca

All I want to Say now is Hope I get Gamemaster in Your wonderful Comunity and a Very Merry Christmas santa And a Happy New Year jocolor
Back to top Go down
Quan

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's GameMaster Application   Rizu's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:24 am

Again? 1 post on forum and you wanna be GM? What makes you think you will get hired when we already have weapon designer and all balancing of weapons and armor stuff is done by Dennis. So just get the fuck out thank you.
Back to top Go down
Rizu

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's GameMaster Application   Rizu's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:27 am

Lol u guys barly got 10 ppl online at once fail server u can go to hell u fucking prick
Back to top Go down
Rizu

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's GameMaster Application   Rizu's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 4:28 am

heres 3 posts stating that Quan is a fucking idiot douche bag that sucks cows tits and maybe post requirments doesnt say u need sertain ammount of post u fuck nut so fuck u
Back to top Go down
Quan

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's GameMaster Application   Rizu's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 2:59 pm

Since this server is so fail to you then get the fuck out please thank you. BYE BYE.
Back to top Go down
Kester

PostSubject: Hmm..   Rizu's GameMaster Application EmptyWed Dec 22, 2010 3:26 pm

Hmm..I don't think our owner would even hire you. Why? 3 reasons .
1st : You already insulted his server
2nd : You insulted our GM
3rd : You didn't even gave any screenshots of yourself being a GM in any of these server .
Done .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rizu's GameMaster Application   Rizu's GameMaster Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rizu's GameMaster Application
Page 1 of 1