Revive GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive GunZ

A Forum made for Revive Gunz Entertaiment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Revive Gunz HomePage: Click Here Download: Click Here Register: Click Here

Rise Gm App Har har har

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rise

Rise Gm App Har har har Empty
PostSubject: Rise Gm App Har har har   Rise Gm App Har har har EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 am

Hai guys im app for a GM spot

Name:Umar
Msn:umar@WINDOWLIVE.COM
Experience: Puregunz Million gunz (Head Gm) Nationgunz (Admin) NationalGunz(Owner) (closed) Urban Gunz (Gm) I got more but i forget

Wat i can do for the server: I can donate for this server to stay alive. I can invite many ppl to the server(already invited 3 other ppl). i can spot many types of hacks, like UC,n-step. I will do anything that the staff/member will ask me. I got experience with hacks and glitches, so if i find some, i will report them so they can be fixed. I know the Admin panel just like i know my abc's LOL. I am a trust able GM (like a gm should be always) If you guys get new stuff, i will be always ready to try them out.
I am experienced with events, so i dont hold fail 1s. If a new member asks me a question, i will try my best to help them. I would leave anything that i am doing to help them (IE: i was in a cw and i left couse some1 asked for me to help them)
I have much more but ill leave it as it is couse i dont wanna bore out the owners from reading my app

Why should i be hired? Well I think I am really good with being A GM. I am really mature. I am trustworthy and i will never lie to any1 I never abuse my powers and i always follow rules If i find a hacker, i would just ban them no questions asked. But i dont think that is gonna happen couse i trust our anti hax 100% .
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Rise Gm App Har har har   Rise Gm App Har har har EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:17 am

If I'm not allowed to post here, I apologize. But Rise is lying on one part of his application. He was never a GM at Urban GunZ. If one is so mature, they wouldn't lie about their experience. GG
Back to top Go down
Rise

PostSubject: Re: Rise Gm App Har har har   Rise Gm App Har har har EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:06 am

but i was gm ther..
Back to top Go down
Kester

PostSubject: o-o   Rise Gm App Har har har EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 7:47 pm

Any proof of you being a GM in any of these pserver GunZ? o-O
Photos ..
Back to top Go down
Rise

PostSubject: Re: Rise Gm App Har har har   Rise Gm App Har har har EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 11:55 pm

ya ill put some.
Back to top Go down
Quan

PostSubject: Re: Rise Gm App Har har har   Rise Gm App Har har har EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 1:58 pm

Show example of how you use the admin panel since you know it just like you know your abcs and leaving a clan war just to help someone? i seriously LOL at that rofl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise Gm App Har har har   Rise Gm App Har har har Empty

Back to top Go down

Rise Gm App Har har har
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revive GunZ :: Staff Application :: GameMaster Application-
Jump to: