Revive GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive GunZ

A Forum made for Revive Gunz Entertaiment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Revive Gunz HomePage: Click Here Download: Click Here Register: Click Here

Omar GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Omar

Omar GM App Empty
PostSubject: Omar GM App   Omar GM App EmptyTue Nov 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Name (First and Last):
Omar
In Game Name:
Viper

Timezone:
GMT+2
Active Time: 5 hour eachday

why should i be hired:because im active and experinced in being GM, and because i will ban hackers/spammers/glitchers,etc.., i will bring players to the server, i will improve this server by keep the server up and keep it clean of hackers or spammers or glithcers ,etc...,i will keep the fun for players.

What can I do for this Server:i can and will ban hackers/spammers/glitchers,i will bring players, i will improve the server, i wont rage or ego, i will keep the game up , i will make sure that the rules are followed,and when some one break rule i will warn him , ban ,etc.

How
can I make a
difference:maybe Because im experinced and i dont rage or ego players,im respectful,helpful,im friendly,kind.

Previous
Experience:GM LostGunz,GM 360Gunz, GM FamouzGunZ, Co-owner R7Gunz, GM LostGunz ( P.S: Another Lostgunz )

Extra:Like i said im friendly,Nice,Kind,respectful,helpful, not egoing person, im easy to get along with.

Contact
Information: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] / [Only admins are allowed to see this link]
Back to top Go down
Quan

Omar GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Omar GM App   Omar GM App EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm

i don't like friendly, nice, kind, respectful and helpful people so gtfo with your 1 post application.
Back to top Go down

Omar GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revive GunZ :: Staff Application :: GameMaster Application-
Jump to: