Revive GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive GunZ

A Forum made for Revive Gunz Entertaiment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Revive Gunz HomePage: Click Here Download: Click Here Register: Click Here

Donator Sets that I found really cool.

Go down 
+2
Cute
Princess
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess

Princess

Donator Sets that I found really cool. Empty
PostSubject: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 4:34 pm

Extreme Donor Set:
the Extreme Donator set! this will go well with the other item "Extreme Shotgun" in the current shop because there isn't any sets there and I know Devs that can re-create the set and here it is!

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/gunz113.jpg/

Blue Donators Set:
The blue donator set is exactly like the plain old red donators set that every private server has but in a better color, Blue! at the back of the jacket could put RG Donator and at the sides of the pants have the same, here it is!

https://2img.net/h/oi32.tinypic.com/98wm5c.jpg
Back to top Go down
Cute
Revive GunZ Owner
Revive GunZ Owner

PostSubject: Re: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:13 pm

yeah the blue donater set is nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:17 pm

Haha yeah, hey isn't this forum moving though Magician, -.- and re-naming to MightyGunz? o.o
Back to top Go down
DanieL
Revive GunZ Owner
Revive GunZ Owner

PostSubject: Re: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 1:33 am

Extreme set is already added Razz
Back to top Go down
https://revivegz.forumotion.com
demon_rage

PostSubject: Re: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 12:29 am

Yea. I really like that blue set, but make a color set for all, that way, when people start donating, you make more money, because they may want to mix and match, not only that, the more small shit you add, the more that players want, the more they will buy. If they keep buying, you keep making, just like IJJI, you get more money. Eventually you will have a good set/list and alot of people will hear about it. Keep making donates, don't stop. the second you stop making donates, once everyone that can buy, has, you won't get any more revenue.

In essence

Donates = money
money = server fame
server fame = players
players = buy donates.

see the vicious circle?
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 9:38 am

LOL, Dan this was posted back when it wasn't so bleh. Razz Omgosh Dan why so slack denied my FM app. (N) Sad </3
Back to top Go down
Rui

PostSubject: Re: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 6:30 pm

Blue donor looks pretty good
Back to top Go down
lil_killa

lil_killa

PostSubject: Re: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 6:10 am

Yeah i like Both you shud Do both and the one at TG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Donator Sets that I found really cool.   Donator Sets that I found really cool. Empty

Back to top Go down

Donator Sets that I found really cool.
Page 1 of 1