Revive GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive GunZ

A Forum made for Revive Gunz Entertaiment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Revive Gunz HomePage: Click Here Download: Click Here Register: Click Here

Princess Forum Mod App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess

Princess

Princess Forum Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Princess Forum Mod App.   Princess Forum Mod App. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:12 am

Name :
Jye

IGN/ForumName :
Pray/Princess

GMT :
GMT 10:00

Why should we hire you? :
First of all, a reason to hire me, is that I'm able to be extremely active not just on forums, but also in-game. Secondly, I'll moderate the forums and create a safe and welcoming friendly community. Lastly, I'll welcome new-comers with a warm welcome and be happy to spend as much time in the forums as possible.

What can you do to help us? :
I would conduct the appropriate punishment for all spammers, hacker and/or abusers in not only the forums, but also in-game. I would gladly help out new individuals who need assistance, and I would also spend as much time on the server and forums, as possible. I'll lock threads or move them if necessary, and shall do everything in my power to complete every tasks which is required/asked.

Any Experience? :
In pure and total honesty, I have not much of experience as a Forum Moderator but I know the expectations and shall moderate the forums to the best of my ability.

Are you famous in the community? :
Although my reputation is already quite strong, I enjoy creating new friendships with new-commers and the rest of the community who do not already know me.

Contact Info :
Msn : jyedude@hotmail.com
Phone : Ask if needed

Thank you for taking your time to go through my application, and I Pray I will be accepted. ;)
Back to top Go down
DanieL
Revive GunZ Owner
Revive GunZ Owner

Princess Forum Mod App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Princess Forum Mod App.   Princess Forum Mod App. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 9:54 pm

We're not accepting forum mod atm .
Back to top Go down
https://revivegz.forumotion.com

Princess Forum Mod App.
Page 1 of 1