Revive GunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive GunZ

A Forum made for Revive Gunz Entertaiment

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Revive Gunz HomePage: Click Here Download: Click Here Register: Click Here

Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS

Go down 
+3
Rui
Princess
demon_rage
7 posters
AuthorMessage
demon_rage

Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS Empty
PostSubject: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:58 pm

Default Controls with 2 edits:

~: Taunt
1: Sword/Dagger
2: Gun 1
3: Gun 2
4: Item 1
5: Item 2
6: Bow
7: Wave
8: Laugh
9: Cry
0: Dance

Q: Previous Weapon
E: Next Weapon
R: Reload
W: Forward
A: Strafe Left
S: Strafe Back
D: Strafe Right

Space: Jump
Shift/Z: Defend *Tortoise Gate*
Left Click: Attack/Shoot
Right Click: Secondary Attack
Scroll Up: Sword *used for Double Half Step*
Scroll Down: Next weapon

Sword Skills:

Butterfly: Jump Dash Slash Defend
Double Butterfly: Jump Slash Defend, Dash Slash Defend
Triple Butterfly: Jump Slash Defend, Slash Defend, pause, Slash defend
Dragons Gate: Jump Slash Defend, Slash Defend, Dash Slash Defend
Divine Gate: Jump Slash Defend, Dash Slash Defend, Dash Slash Defend
Tiger Gate: Butterfly with the max speed to keep your dash from being sounded (record it to test)
Phoenix Gate: Dash, Angle Slash, Defend
Phoenix Second Gate: Dash, Angle Slash, Angle Slash, Defend
Tortoise Gate: Put Defend to Shift and Z and spam them back and forth with correct timing

Gun Steps:

Flash step: Jump dash slash, press 2 3 or scroll down, then press 1
Slash Shot: Jump Dash Slash *hold it* Press 2, 3 or scroll down, shoot, press 1
Half Step: Jump Dash Slash *Hold it* Press 2, 3 or scroll down, shoot, dash press 1
Reverse Half Step: Dash Jump Slash *Hold it* press 2, 3 or scroll down, shoot, dash back, press 1
Quarter Step(hhs): Jump dash slash *Hold it* press 2, 3 or scroll down, shoot, hit the ground, jump quickly, and dash back
Eighth step(Wind Step): Flash step, followed by Half step.
Sixteenth step(Forbidden step): Jump Slash, *hold it* press 2, 3, or scroll down, shoot, press 1, then halfstep, or slash shot.
Thirty Second Step(Double Half Step): Dash Jump, Reverse half step, then scroll up for sword, and half step back the other direction. Keys are too complicated to explain.

Speed Movements:

Wall Climb: Jump at wall, Dash, Slash, [Jump, Slash, Dash,] Repeat step 4, 5, and 6
Wall Cancel: flash step climb a wall.
Reload shot**: usually done with 600+ delay weaponry, press 2, Aim, fire(hold it down), press RE same time, then fire, then RQ.
Reload shot can be used with any gun step, see above.
Stalk: Angle slash 3 times, jump doublebutterfly to another side, repeat.
Blink Step (test): Jump swap swap dash, if done correctly you hear no dash
Bink Step (Complete): Jump Swap Swap Dash Swap Fire, if done correctly, you can use this with dagger to pretty much slash shot, or the pain in the ass to "yoyo" with a shotgun.
Yo Yo Hop: Jump swap from sword, dash, swap, dash, repeat. If done correctly, you do the dash animation, instead of rolling. can be used with everything but shotgun, and HMG
E-Lunge: Dash and secondary fire (Right click) if done correctly, you slide on the ground until your attack animation is complete

Insta Moves:

Insta Fall: Flip, cancel it out with Shift+Space, then slash, or static butterfly (butterfly without dash)
Insta Kill: When you flip them, and they try to get out of Insta fall, slash them just as their feet are about to touch the ground, and they hover unable to move, then feel free to shoot.
Slow Fall: Insta, when you hit the ground look slightly upwards, do 3 slashes, defend and take a small step back, repeat until dead
Fruit Bomb: Insta, then static double butterfly, tapping W once at the beginning of each jump. Repeat until dead
Side Swipe: Insta, then butterfly side to side until dead, you have to look up fairly high or they fall to the ground.
Insta Shot: Double buttefly, but instead of the second slash, do a slash shot in place, no dashing, then Reload Shot.

My own custom Instas
I hold claim to both of these Insta's, as they are my creation.

Triple Threat Insta:(C) 2008 Insta them for a 1 hit, slow fall for 3 hits, then fruit bomb for 3 hits, then side swipe until dead. if done with a powerful enough sword, it should kill during side swipe
Hel Insta:(C) 2006 Insta and prep a slow fall, but instead of slashing three times, slash once and hold it for a massive, wait for them to start to get up, then massive them, and repeat. (I love doing this with 0 dmg sword, and 1 lowest level fire coin. Pisses people off so bad. xD)

Random Movements

Wall Reload: Halfstep with a dash towards the wall, while in the air, them ANGLE YOUR SECOND DASH WITH YOUR GUN OUT, double tap space, and reload.
Wall Post: Halfstep off the wall repeatedly
Double Flash Step: DHS without the shots
Ghost Evade: turn your back and click your left click to avoid a massive (done with daggers) though it can be done with any weapon out It's tricky to master.
Void Step: Hold Click, then hold Esc with a sword, Kodatchi, or great sword.

Tell me if I missed anything. I know I did, but I can't think of anything at this current moment.
Accepting any Dstyle, Estyle, or Kstyle criticisms!
Back to top Go down
Princess

Princess

PostSubject: Re: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 am

Great, but I can do it all (: haha.
Back to top Go down
Rui

PostSubject: Re: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:45 am

Aw, i cant do a single one someone teach?
Back to top Go down
demon_rage

PostSubject: Re: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 10:35 am

Rui wrote:
Aw, i cant do a single one someone teach?

Ofcourse I'll help! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nicholas1995

nicholas1995

PostSubject: Re: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:21 pm

help me too~IGN=Saber~remember teach me in game!^^...hope revive Gunz can play faster!^^
Back to top Go down
Cute
Revive GunZ Owner
Revive GunZ Owner

PostSubject: Re: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS EmptyTue Nov 09, 2010 2:00 am

LOL~ Rui was being sacarstic... His actually good..................... And the tutorial was copy-pasted... haha,
Back to top Go down
CmdXz

PostSubject: Re: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS EmptySat Dec 11, 2010 11:35 am

i wanna make a tutorial of the HHS FS=>hs WS combo i made :3
Back to top Go down
Quan

PostSubject: Re: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS EmptyTue Dec 21, 2010 2:17 pm

Teach me K-Style please ): I'm new ):
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS   Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS Empty

Back to top Go down

Tutorials for DEFAULT CONTROLS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revive GunZ :: Rv Gunz General Discussion :: Tutorials-
Jump to: